Mountain Getaway

posted on: Tuesday, February 9, 2016

This weekend we drove down to Portland and stayed in a beautiful cabin right by the ski resort, Timberline.  The bonus of having a more open schedule right now is that I was able to go down to Portland on Thursday with Ray while he was there on business!
For the trip, I brought a few essentials with me.
In addition to reading material, a knitting project, and warm outerwear for skiing, I decided to bring my new poncho from +PinkBlush Maternity Corporate Warehouse .  I chose this poncho thinking specifically about this trip because it's perfect for snuggling up at the cabin and in the ski lodge.
 I could not have been more right! It was surprisingly warm and exactly what I prioritize in all my clothes- it was cozy!
I come home from getaways like this feeling so rejuvenated. It was just amazing to be in the mountains, go skiing, and spend so much time relaxing in my comfiest and cosiest of clothes :)
I think the purpose of this post is to reiterate how different we all are. The reason I aspire to be an Essentialist is because the things I want in my life are different from others. The material things that I want in my life are specific. I want cozy. I love layers. I'm thrilled to have recently discovered Pink Blush, in addition to a few other favorites.
So, shout out to ShopPinkBlush.com for this poncho. That's what I love about Instagram, I keep finding things I wouldn't have known about otherwise! 

I think I'll try to keep better tabs on this sort of thing. 1) because it's fun to share exciting new finds! 2) because there are so many amazing things we can do with our weekends if we just know where to look! I'll be writing another post soon with some of my favorite outdoor trips and getaways, so stay tuned!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

A.A. Wellness All rights reserved Design by Blog Milk : Blogger